Staff: The plan this time is photoshoots in various situations! This is a first for SONE JAPAN, so how was it?

Yuri: As expected, I felt that I really like photoshoots. They’re comfortable and enjoyable♪

Staff: Did you do anything to prepare for the photoshoot the day before? Please share if there’s anything you do to maintain your figure and training that you normally do!

Yuri: I have delicious and healthy food, and manage my mental state to maintain beautiful skin, beautiful eyes, a beautiful smile, and a healthy body and mind! 

Staff: You shot in several different situations and moods. Do you have a favorite scene that you want SONE JAPAN to see? Please share why as well.

Yuri: The scene where I’m sitting on the sofa. The pictures were taken during moments when the sunlight was shining in so beautifully, so the relaxed mood is lovely.

Staff: Yuri, you have your own YouTube channel where you cook. If you were to cook for SONE JAPAN what would you make?

Yuri: Wakame soup for SONE JAPAN’s birthday! My wakame soup is really delicious, and I want to make it as a present since normally in Korea you’d have it on your birthday♡

Staff: If there is another chance for a photoshoot for SONE NOTE LIVE, what scenes and situations would you like to try out?

Yuri: I want to have a bikini and beach photoshoot!

Staff: If you were to have a photoshoot with the members, what kind of situation would you like to shoot? Please share why as well.

Yuri: I want to have a photoshoot on a snowy day on the top of Mt. Fuji!

Staff: This is the first time you’re acting in a new period drama that will air in spring 2021 in Korea; were there any difficulties in acting? Please also share the appeal for this drama. 

Yuri: It’s my first try! The new experiences are really fun, so please look forward to my new acting with the character’s circumstances and the weight of the performance! 

Staff: Last year SNSD had their 10th anniversary in Japan. Looking back at these 10 years, please share any memorable events or episodes and the reasons why.

Yuri: All the moments on tour☆

Staff: Is there anything that you think has changed for you during these 10 years, and is there anything that hasn’t changed?

Yuri: As for what’s changed, that’d be my knowledge regarding Japanese food. As for what hasn’t changed, that’d be my language ability (cries)

Staff: If you could go back anytime in the past 10 years, how many years ago would you go back? Please share the reason as well.

Yuri: The Japan tours. I should have eaten more takoyaki… and hitsumabushi… ^^;;

Staff: Is there anything that the Yuri now would like to say to the Yuri of 10 years ago?

Yuri: Are you having fun? Continue being quiet just like now. You’ll be successful soon.

Staff: Do you have any goals or anything new that you want to try out? Please share why as well.

Yuri: I’d like to try being in the work of the director of my favorite Japanese movies someday! 

Staff: Finally a message for SONE JAPAN, please!

Yuri: LOVE YOU. I miss you♡