Staff: The plan this time is photoshoots in various situations! This is a first for SONE JAPAN, so how was it?

Taeyeon: It was really fun! I wanted to show even more different looks. 

Staff: Your beloved dog, Zero, was looking on during the photoshoot! Do you often bring Zero to work? 

Taeyeon: Recently I always bring Zero. We’re together during CM shoots and Korean variety program recordings♡

Staff: The photoshoot went smoothly, but what do you usually think about during the shoot?

Taeyeon: I think about, “I wonder if it will look good if I posed like this~” and “I wonder what kind of pose I should make for a good picture~” (laughs).

Staff: You shot in several different situations and moods. Do you have a favorite scene that you want SONE JAPAN to see? Please share why as well.

Taeyeon: I’d like them to look at my natural sides rather than the situations for this SONE NOTE LIVE. 

Staff: How did you spend your time while waiting for the scene switchovers and camera settings changes?

Taeyeon: I would zone out or check the time to see if the photoshoot was on schedule!

Staff: If there is another chance for a photoshoot for SONE NOTE LIVE, what scenes and situations would you like to try out?

Taeyeon: I want to try taking selfies while looking at the monitor (laughs).

Staff: If you were to have a photoshoot with the members, what kind of situation would you like to shoot? Please share why as well.

Taeyeon: I want to try taking pictures with a carefree concept! It’s most enjoyable to take pictures freely in a natural environment, and I feel like a natural feeling can be captured in photographs.

Staff: In ‘SMTOWN LIVE “Culture Humanity’” on New Year’s day, you performed “What Do I Call You”, which you released last year in December. How was it?

Taeyeon: I believe that SONE and those who are not SONE were able to hear my singing voice. I was happy to perform after such a long time, but it was in the middle of winter and I was very cold… (laughs).

Staff: Last year in September SNSD had their 10th anniversary in Japan. Looking back at these 10 years, please share any memorable events or episodes and the reasons why.

Taeyeon: At any rate, I want to see the other members (laughs). During tours, I can recall even now how I would always have each area’s specialty with everyone. Also, I’d do my own makeup during concerts, even though we had makeup staff (laughs).

Staff: Is there anything that you think has changed for you during these 10 years, and is there anything that hasn’t changed?

Taeyeon: What’s changed is that 10 years ago I would usually perform onstage with a group, but recently I’m usually performing solo. What hasn’t changed would probably be how I get nervous before performances and my Japanese ability…

Staff: If you could go back anytime in the past 10 years, how many years ago would you go back? Please share the reason as well. 

Taeyeon: The first tour. I had my most exciting moments and also my most nervous performances♡

Staff: Is there anything that the Taeyeon now would like to say to the Taeyeon of 10 years ago?

Taeyeon: There, there! You’re doing well~~!!

Staff: Do you have any goals or anything new that you want to try out? Please share why as well.

Taeyeon: I would like to be an artist who has more control over herself. 

Staff: Finally a message for SONE JAPAN, please!

Taeyeon: I know that you’re always waiting for me, so I’m not going to ask you to “please wait for me”. Please look forward to my upcoming performances, as well as the various content by SNSD members♡


Source: SONE JAPAN website