Kim Seon-ho, also dropped out of the movie 'Date at 2 o'clock' [Official]

Actor Kim Seon-ho will eventually step down from the movie 'Date at 2 O'clock' due to controversy over his personal life.

On the 20th, the production company of the movie 'Date at 2 O'Clock' reported the news of Kim Seon-ho's departure to Dong-a.com.

‘Date at 2 O’clock’ is a warm, fairy tale-like story that takes place when a man upstairs meets a woman downstairs with an unimaginable secret every day. As a sweet romance comedy, Kim Seon-ho and Lim Yoon-Ah announced the casting confirmation last month. It was scheduled for crank-in in March 2022.

However, due to the revelation of Kim Seon-ho's ex-girlfriend, suspicions of abortion were raised as a pretext for marriage. According to the official, the change of actors was inevitable due to the nature of the romantic comedy genre.

Kim Seon-ho's ex-girlfriend, A, claimed through an online community on the 17th that she and Kim Seon-ho were dating in July of last year, pregnant with a child, but were forced to have an abortion. Although he had promised to live together and get married, he also claimed that he suddenly announced the breakup in May of this year.

Kim Seon-ho and his agency, Salt Entertainment, issued an apology letter today (the 20th), the fourth day, and said that they wanted to meet with Ms. A in person to apologize.

Read Kim Seon Ho’s apology below:

This is Kim Seon Ho. I sincerely apologize for the belated statement. I experienced a fear that felt for the first time after the article with the mention of my name was released a while ago, and that is why I am writing this now.

I was seeing her with good emotions. In that process, I hurt her due to my carelessness and inconsiderate actions.

I wanted to meet and apologize to her directly, but I am not able to properly convey the apology now and am waiting for that time to come. For now, I would like to genuinely apologize to her through this statement.

I apologize for also disappointing all of those who trusted and supported me until the end. It was all thanks to those who supported me that I was able to become the actor Kim Seon Ho, but I had forgotten that. I apologize for causing trouble to my co-stars and all of the related staff who worked with me due to my flaws. I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone who was hurt.

I am aware that this rambling statement will not fully reach your hearts, but I am still attempting to convey my sincere thoughts. I am very sorry.

Salt Entertainment also shared a separate statement of apology:

Hello. This is Salt Entertainment. We apologize for for causing concern to many with actor Kim Seon Ho’s personal matters. We would like to apologize to all those who were disappointed and troubled by this issue. Once again, we apologize for worrying you with an unpleasant matter.

Kim Seon-ho decided to officially leave the 4th season of KBS2's '2 Days & 1 Night', which he was appearing on a regular basis. The production team of '1 Night 2 Days' announced the news of Kim Seon-ho's departure and said, "We plan to minimize the inconvenience to viewers by editing the broadcasts that have already been filmed as much as possible."


Source:    Sports Dong-A