This autumn, warmly colored our hearts

Starring Im Yoon-ah

Have you all seen the movie <Miracle>?



The movie "Miracle"

There is a train track, but there is no train station.

With a boy whose only goal in life is to have a simple station

A work that tells the story of the local people



Im Yoon-ah learning
She has a strong and candid charm
She took on the role of high school student 'Song Ra-hee'.
She is loved a lot.


Rahee is Jun-kyung (Park Jung-min)'s
Recognizing her genius
Leading the way to make his dream come true
The self-proclaimed human muse!

I want to make Jun-kyung the wonderful man the world knows about.
With a wild and cute ambition
It's a character.


Jun-kyung and Tiki-taka show youth romance
He is considered as the audience's favorite character in <Miracle>!


Actress Im Yoon-ah transformed into 'Rahee'
Can't you see her activities?


Prior to the production report
in a professional manner
Sticky! Shoot a promotional video


With a sense of humor
It was done in no time!


<Miracle> production report
Entrance to Petit Yoongphrodite!


Actress Yoona with a shy smile

First of all, I liked the character 'Rahee' because it was attractive.
From the beginning of the scenario, there was a part that touched my heart.
As soon as I read the script, I knew I had to do this right away.
It's a sure choice

He explained why he chose the work.


Here

Rahee is confident enough to call herself a muse.
A strong and lovely character

She transformed into 'Rahee' in the movie.
Yoona as an actress
Made me look forward to it!


Yoona is learning
Makes you look forward to the movie's release
The production report was successfully completed!




Actress Yoona, a fan lover
Certification shots for us
I didn't forget ♥


[Exclusive] Visual instructor Yoona Lim appears!

The release date is set for September 15th.
We held a press conference for the movie <Miracle>!


All the actors were acting in Yoona's dialect.
let's praise

My grandmother and grandfather lived in Yeongju.
The dialect I heard at that time was the dialect that appeared in 'Miracle'.
It was my first dialect acting, so I was nervous, but I prepared hard.
That was the humble answer!


In addition to the facts, actress Yoona
1. Study the References of the Dialect Contest Winners
2. Record and listen to the script and memorize the notes as if you were singing
3. Seek advice from a local dialect teacher on site
In order to engage the audience
She did her best.


As well as
80's retro fashion
Expressed with strong colored clothes, wide headbands, and polka dots,
Pouring energy into clothes and makeup
I've been thinking a lot about character design!


Then, actress Yoona
The filming site of <Miracle> transformed into the muse ‘Rahee Song’
Of course you should see it, right?


meticulous monitoring
Starting as a professional yoong actor


The poster shooting has finally started!
Bright and consistent with the concept of 'Rahee'
<miracle> lyrical atmosphere
Are you capturing it well?


who smiles like this
Song Rahee
Immerse yourself in praise prison right now!!


even just sitting
A tiki-taka romance was created in a snap, right?


with film camera
The film is set in the late 80's
It also gave off a retro feel!



Rahee X Junkyung
This is the stock that becomes the stock.
I will buy it.
Trust me and see <miracle>!


get to know each other
Reliance on Rahee and Junkyung’s chemistry
Do you feel good?


oh oh oh
Full of pose genius Who said that?

‍Im Yoon-ah!


to create a different atmosphere
It also creates a playful atmosphere.
Packed with vitamins on the spot! I poured it out


How not to love Lim Yoon-ah?
I don't know (adamantly)
Anyway, I don't know for the rest of my life.


Here's a beautiful scenery to you
I want to show you a film camera
Actress Yoona heard it herself!


Again...!
Maybe I'm not an over-immersion craftsman of this age
<miracle> makes me over-immersed


Yoona is learning
'Rahee' is one of the characters I've played so far.
She had the most pure and lovely charm.
The part that could lead and give strength seemed cool
Expressing that and talking about the character
I showed infinite love.



Also, I was happy throughout the filming of <Miracle>
I couldn't stop laughing.
Actress Yoona, who tried a fresh transformation with 'Rahee'


right now in the theater
showing rave reviews
You can see it in the movie <Miracle>!

See you all as Ra Hee-yung at the theater ♥


CREDITS

SMTOWN